Saturday, August 25, 2012

Answering 30 Things About My Chronic illness & update!

   Hi, My Great Readers!!
               Oh I have missed you all!!
Writing a Fashion blog is Kinda tough because I need to stay on ONE topic But I DO Love it! & here I can do what I WANT!!
I wanted to do something for You all TO get to know me some MORE! If Your a New Follower Or Just want to know More about My illness and ME! I'm doing

      30 Things About My Chronic illness 
1. The illness I live with is:Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Fibromyalgia,(Fibro) Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) & Sjogren's Syndrome & Still's Disease.  
2. I was diagnosed with it in the year: RA in March 2009 & IBS in 2005 & Still's disease in 2011 & Sjogrens Syndrome in 2011 & Fibro Jan 2010
3. But I had symptoms since: I was 11 With my IBS & After I diagnosed with it. I had always Had Little Pains here and there & I didn't like to be hugged tight since I was 7 But when I was 13 They got worse.
4. The biggest adjustment I’ve had to make is: everything!! from what I do daily to even going shopping.
5. Most people assume: That All the Diseases I got are so EASY! when My Life is Harder for me Then It has ever been! 
6. The hardest part about mornings are: My stiffness
7. My favorite medical TV show is: HOUSE! To me, It's real because Everyone case is DIFFERENT! No body is the same and it shows that! 
8. A gadget I couldn’t live without is: my ipod! I need my music & My email! I need it
9. The hardest part about nights are: sleeping because of My back pain! 
10. Each day I take 11 pills & 2 vitamins. (No comments, please) I also take a shot For My Still's Disease and It's once a Day
11. Regarding alternative treatments I: know some creams are That come on TV are so fake & don't even Work! I don't like to See those Because I feel Like they are saying My Diseases are FAKE! & it's NOT! 
12. If I had to choose between an invisible illness or visible I would choose: Invisible illness Because I know My disease already..
13. Regarding working and career: I can't really work because My diseases cause me so much pain & I can't Stand too much or I can't sit to much & with My fibro, I can't think Very fast even if I'm just at home talking to family,I'm Like What was I saying? & i'm very Forgetful,I know if My bosses told me to do this and That! I would lose my Job... And I'm always Tired. I can't even Babysit anyone.. I mean, I cry so hard somedays because I wish I could.. NO one Knows how bad I want to WORK! but I can't! 
I want to go to College But I can't right now,I hope After I feel a Little better. My Mom Helps me a lot to keep my Mind Sharp. 
14. People would be surprised to know: I was Homeshcooled My whole Life! & I loved iT! 
15. The hardest thing to accept about my new reality has been: That I can't work, & my diseases cause Many food allergies & I can't eat what I WANT! 
16. Something I never thought I could do with my illness that I did was: Start a Blog & take shots! 
17. The commercials about my illness: are so Messed up! get some REAL People with the Diseases Please! 
18. Something I really miss doing since I was diagnosed is: being pain- free
19. It was really hard to have to give up: My Dream of being a Chef & sports.
20. A new hobby I have taken up since my diagnosis is: Painting & blogging 
21. If I could have one day of feeling normal again I would: Cook & eat what I WANT! 
22. My illness has taught me: to ask For help & TO love life more.
23. Want to know a secret? One thing people say that gets under my skin is: When You tell  people Your not feeling well &They still want to you to do stuff or When people Say, Why are You resting all The time? Or Why Do You take so many medicines?
24. But I love it when people:care about What I have Or when they do nice stuff for me because I'm in pain.
25. My favorite motto, scripture, quote that gets me through tough times is: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." ~ Romans 8:28, I feel That I will get a little Better but It's all In God's time And I will go to College But It's in God's Time. 
26. When someone is diagnosed I’d like to tell them: everything will get Better because You will find that one Medicine that will help You with Pain & it will Get better. 
27. Something that has surprised me about living with an illness is: How Emotional I have gotten.
28. The nicest thing someone did for me when I wasn’t feeling well was: bring me some Pink flowers & food from Whataburger! 
29. I’m involved with Invisible Illness Week because: I have five invisible illnesses And I want People to know what they are! 
30. The fact that you read this list makes me feel: Happy! 
Click below
For more info!

I have been ok. feeling pain now Only in the Morning And At Nights but now That The weather is changing here I'm feeling More pain today.. -_-. Well, My health so far has been ok. No big Things Happening health wise! besides Pharmacies are running out of My medicines 3 of them are on Short supply so i'm Worried about That But I'm praying that God Will keep me With Them.
I have to go get Ready for bed! & Church tomorrow!
XOXO Pam <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

"Our entire life consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are."
                                                    ~ Jean Anouilh

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your 30 things about me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and Thank You for commenting! :) I followed your Blog!
      Xo,Pamela

      Delete
  2. Hi Pam,

    Thank you for this post and I'm happy because we know that God is always in control. Keep smiling and god bless you. Thanks also for following my blog. I'm new into this but thanks for your support. :)
    God bless!

    Marse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Marse!
      YES! I always do! Your welcome! awww! your welcome!
      Xoxo Pam

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing Pamela. Got to know you thru'Kelly Young. You are a lovely gal. I am learning to know more about these invisible illness to understand better & be more sensitive too as my hubby is showing all kinds of RA symptoms but the Senior General Practitioner can't confirm as the blood test was negative. She suspected cancer...Anyway, she has arranged for us to meet our first Rheumatologist in June 2013. Well, it could have been May but we pushed it to early June.. Why? because my hubby wants to put his plan of backpacking to Korea for 2 mths into action despite his constant pain before he face the music when we get back. Perhaps this could be his last trip ever abroad. Life goes on as he always say. He isn't into this God & Faith thing but he has his own way of believing in the positive force.. I hope for you that somehow in God's own time & way, you will be guided to your dream. Stay cheerfull always Pamela & be strong. When i pray for my hubby, you shall be in my prayers too. God Bless Always. :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Anon!
      aww I'm so Glad! Aww Thank you! OOHH That's awesome! OMGH! I Hope he can do it. OHH I see.. My grandfater is the same way.. till.. he almost Died and Became a Believer in God and now he's living Longer then anyone ever though he would! THank you! aww! Thank You and I'll keep praying for your Hubby! I know.. It's tough when You see them in Pain but They won't stop what they are doing!
      xoxo Pam

      Delete
  4. Pamela--I relate to you on so many levels. From the dream of being a chef, to being frustrated sometimes because people want me to do things when I'm not feeling well, to being home schooled,I know where you are coming from. I would love to start emailing back and forth with you (if you want to.)It may be encouraging to talk to another sister in the Lord.

    Rachel - rachel@mwpiano.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel!
      OH Thank you! YES! I know.. OH That's great! YES! I would love that! i'm always Looking for new friends! yes. I'll email you as soon as I can! :)
      Thank You for your message,Rachel from a Sister In Christ to another!
      Xoxo Pam

      Delete

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam