Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY Father's DAY! & Birthday HAUL!

Hi, ALL!
I took some Pics of My birthday Gifts I got. so y'all know what That means, BIRTHDAY HAUL! I forgot to do the other day.. so SORRY!
I also went to My Rhumy Dr On Wednesday And we had like a LONG talk about What we should do next and since I'm not sleeping well at Night.
So I'm now Taking a Night Relaxer  & He's trying a WHOLE Different Take on My RA & Fibro... so Far. I'm Liking it. I will tell More later. we will be Trying this for a While. But I am taking Rifampicin, It makes everything Red!! Sweat and all that ther stuff.. and I don't like that.
my Week was VERY GOOD! Just did some Shopping for Father's DAY! YAY! I love my Dad so much! He's Really My Inspiration To keep going with Everything, I have going on.
also Happy birthday To My cousin A!! he's turning 3. He's so Cute!
Lately what Have Y'all Been doing??
OH I also Got a NEW AC in my room. it's SO COLD now. YAY! :D I don't like the heat and with all My medicines. It makes me Crazy..
not to Much Going on, But That's Good Though!! :)
I better go, it's SO LATE! And I have Church tomorrow then Family Lunch and cakes and more Family time! have a Blessed father's day!

          Fibro Link of the DAY!
        My Body does not like all those medicines and Those Dr's are nothing but money Hungry! One of them is very mean.. In Person. He's just a Huge Jerk. tell me what You think!! I want to hear from Y'all! :) Even if You don't have fibro!





        HAPPY Father's DAY!!






My Birthday GIFTS! 


My Hello Kitty Mug from My Brother Pat.

LOVE IT! 

"Kids Wish Network" Bag with a Blanket inside from My friend Mary. 

Traveling Make Up bag, It was Inside Mary's bag too! I LOVE THIS! 

Target Gift card from My Grandparents! :) 

So much ROOM! 


My new Organizer From My Parents!

I got a duo Nail Polish for a DOLLAR! from where else But the Dollar store. 



My new jewelry Box from My Grandparents. 





Good Night & God Bless! 

Quote of the DAY! 
"Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back."
~ Harvey MacKay













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam