Saturday, May 5, 2012

Blog Break & Haul & Cinco de Mayo!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!! 
My Grandmother is Looking down smiling at us. (Mi abuela está mirando hacia abajo nos sonríe) She was from Mexico! I miss her so much!
I know, I have talked about her Before But Lately I have missed her!


I'm taking a Break... Well, I feel Like people Haven't been reading my blog since I have been blogging Everyday! and I wanted to REDO my blog the layout and hosting. I have secret Project that I'm also doing!! I will be back in 3 weeks. 
Lately I feel Like I'm getting into a rut! so I feel like I need a Break. 
The Project is not a done deal.. I don't want to say it then it doesn't HAPPEN! just pray whatever it is, That all Goes well for me! 
and I know, May is Lupus Awareness Month!! :) And May is Arthritis Awareness Month also!! I just wanted to Let you all KNOW! and anyway, I will even cut my break short if I finish faster, I hope so! 

I got stuff from Sally's beauty and I wanted to share with you!
they had a Hair dryer and Flat iron on Sale! together. It was $35!! That's not bad! because the flat iron alone is $28! some Nail polish! & a Dotting tool.. some hair clips and teaser for my hair!
Have a Wonderful weekend! I'm getting a flair up from My lupus and Still's so I feel like I have the flu.. But I don't!! The Spurs Play tonight at 9:00! GO SPURS GO!!!







My Hair Dryer!


my hair clips. 


teaser

Dotting tool. 


flat Iron! 


My newest Nail polishes! 


more Nail Polish! 


wearing "blue me away" 


FAV WATER! 



                          my photos, of faith!








                                     

                               Bible Verses, I love! 


"Your word, LORD, is eternal, it stands firm in the heavens." —Psalm 119:89




"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." 
~Romans 12:12

                                           
                                                  -Pamela 

2 comments:

  1. Pamela, looking forward to when you come back and hoping your site still has a fibro component

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam