Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nutty start to my WEEK! & Challenge 10,Letter to younger Self?!?



Dear 16-year-old-me. Write a letter to yourself at age 16. What would you tell yourself? What would you make your younger self aware of?


Dear Pamela,
If There was Something You should Know, it would be you don't have to Try to hard to be something Your not! or someday acting Like you DON'T Have any pain But You do have pain. And about College don't worry about it! I know, It's hard because no one knows what you have yet.. all you knew is that you have a Really bad Pains all over your Body and you want no one to Touch you or near you.. and your still dealing with the fact Your NOT normal! But You know what?!? God loves you No Matter what! even if You can't do College Right now! And about Your Pain? don't worry you aren't Dying, Your Just sick!! Just wait! Everything will Change you will meet Nicer People and you will find a Dr who will Know what you have!! and Even if More Pain comes your way! God will Help you! and Your family will and God is going to Send you Better Friends. Not someone who Makes you Be someone your Not... He will do all this and about Your Mom being sick, Don't Worry. She's stronger then she Looks and tough as nails.
Keep the Faith and keep Fighting!! someone up There is Watching Out for you.
-Pamela in 2012..

                                       Nutty Start to my WEEK! 

How was your Easter??  Mine was Great! so much Family! and Food! and Thank God, He sent his Son to save us!!

Monday.. I had Like a Food Hang over.. and I was SO TIRED! after I was helping My Cousins watch all the Kids, They have! It was so much Fun though! and I was Running all over! so my Muscles were Like WHAT!! HAPPENED TO US!???? LOL! but anyway! the Nutty Part started When I was Taking My medicines, I saw that I ran out of Opana ER! my Beloved Pain medicine
And the Script That My Dr Wrote out for me so I could go and Drop it off at CVS. so I was Looking Everywhere! and My Room was all messed up, (I am now cleaning it!) and I felt so BAD! But Then I was thinking about what I did with It and then I found it! After Praying and Praying! I was so HAPPY! :D God Really Blessed me! :D he's so good!

And The Wego Challenge Posts That I missed, I will post in May! I just wanted to Update you all, Since I am Late on them!!



Fav Qoutes of the Day! 
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
~ Maria Robinson


Martin Luther once said: “I am so busy now that I find if I do not spend two or three hours each day in prayer, I cannot get through the day. If I should neglect prayer but a single day, I should lose a great deal of the fire of faith."

"Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance."
~ Samuel Johnson

                                      Random Pics of the Day... 


My Grandmother has a Beautiful Garden. 




My Lunch, Cesar Salad.













Keep the FAITH! 
&
Stay Strong! 
-Pamela 

God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam