Saturday, April 7, 2012

New Ipod TOUCH! and Challenge 3!



April 7th, Challenge 3!

"Superpower Day. If you had a superpower – what would it be? How would you use it?"

Enhanced Regeneration! is what I would want! The ability to heal rapidly from any physical injury! And Never get sick again.. YUP! That's what I want!! I just wouldn't want To live forever!! 

To read more about Enhanced Regeneration, CLICK ME! 



Yesterday My Dad and Mom and I went to Best buy and Got my NEW Ipod touch! I had been wanting one and saving up for it! and I finally got it!!! :D i'm so HAPPY! God has blessed me with one! So I'm getting use to it! so ADD ME! on your apps and stuff. :D or follow me. 
     
PIC!! 

Today was also Was My Brother's Birthday! :D he turned 18! OMGH!! i'm so Happy for him!! we had a family Lunch and tomorrow we are doing his Cake. So He's Super Excited! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!! 

Warning!
If I don't write tomorrow, I will Update on Monday! I'm going to be in Church Then Family then More family! so I may not Have TIME!! Thank You so much! and Have a HAPPY EASTER! 
And BE SAFE!! 

Quotes of the Day! 

"Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night."
~ Unknown

"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother"
~ Abraham Lincoln

"You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the stars guides you too" ~ Shrii Shrii Anandamurt


"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
~ Albert Einstein


BIBLE VERSE of the DAY! 

"For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again." 
2 Corinthians 5:14-15

Tomorrow is Easter! and I just Saw Passion of Christ For like the 10th time. I CRY EVERY TIME!!! 












                               Keep the faith! and FIGHT THE PAIN

                                                   God Bless! 
                                                       Pamela <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam