Monday, April 30, 2012

Challenge 30 & Fiesta Ending & MORE!!

Word Cloud. Make a word cloud or tree with a list of words that come to mind when you think about your blog, health, or interests. Use a thesaurus to make the branches of your “tree” extend further. http://www.wordle.net/

I made one!  and You can see it here also and it's bigger!   Click me!


Wordle: Livingonfaith


Fiesta is now OVER!! :( NOOO!! :(
I know, I posted it was from 19th- 29th But I didn't say we went to the PARADE!! There are two Parades, but we just went to The day one.
The Battle of Flowers Parade! :) It was so much fun! And so many families! I liked that one much BETTER! :D
We just didn't go to the Fiesta Flambeau Parade at Night. It's WAY too packed! And so many people go crazy at night and drink way too much!! That's one thing, I don't like about my city. But what can you do?
Anyway, we got there early and our chairs had been there since Wednesday night! Yes, we put them there that EARLY!! You have to, if you want a good spot. And people wanted our SPOT for the night Parade! I mean, we were like.. Hello, we are SITTING HERE? Having no manners! Some people are so mean... we all looked at Each other and were like ...?!!?  My Dad is really cool and like  we were going to the night Parade then we talked about it and we were like we had stuff to do... Because if You go to the Night Parade we have to stay there all night and Day! TILL the Parade!! Because someone has to be there for the spot. It's THAT Competitive!! Some families have been doing this for years! That's why, we Liked it! It's only once a year. Its my City's Christmas!! :)
Then on Saturday I was sleeping late, because my knees were hurting.  And my little cousin Stayed over. We were at My Grandma's house Fixing stuff around the house. Well, My Dad and Brothers were. Not me and my mom. I was talking and taking pics of my Grandma's flowers.
And on Sunday we went to Church and it was AMAZING! My Dad preaches so good. Then for Lunch we ordered Papa John's Pizza and watched the SPURS beat  the Utah Jazz. :D yes, I'm a Spurs NUT!! I was cheering for Tony, Manu and TIM!! :D Then was I writing on my Project! and Then I went to bed kinda early. But I woke up late!! I was like NO!!  it was 11:00 am! I don't like to sleep late. well, not all the time! Anyway, I'm going out with my family so I'm getting ready.
Hope Your weekend was as good as Mine, Even if It was Packed, Crazy, and so tiring but I'm just glad, I was with My Family.

                                                 PICS!!

ME!


                                                My hat!




ARM PARTY! :D 



                                         
                                       My cucumber pickled!! :D


                                      Healthy EATING!


                                                 My Snacks!

                                        My hand.. :)

The Parade! 


                                           The Aftermath!

OUR CITY! see all The color's? They are for FIESTA! 

The Poster of Fiesta! 
                                   
 
San Fernando cathedral. All Lite up! 








                                           
                                           Quote of the DAY! 


                      All human power is a compound of time and patience.
                                          ~ Honor de Balzac



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam