Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Challenge 24 & GI stuff!

"Health Mascot. Give yourself, your condition, or your health focus a mascot. Is it a real person? Fictional? Mythical being? Describe them. Bonus points if you provide a visual!"
It would a Blue colored Cross for me. 

 Why?? 
Because I see Crosses as a Symbol of Faith and God, It comforts me! and Blue for RA. I have so many diseases But this is the main one for me.
I hope you all Like it! what Would Your's Be?? and Why?

Today I went to the GI Dr and wants to do so much!! I'm just trying to not FREAK OUT! but I am having a colonoscopy on the week of the 21st.. so I'm SUPER Nervous! I just have to do a two day Prep since I'm taking so many Medicines and one more thing, I will be with out My Pain medicines for 7 days before that!!! :O that's the only thing, i'm scared of... so I have to talk to my rheumy and Jerry about that. He was a super nice Dr! then his Nurses told me, he's moving to somewhere but he's bring another Dr in. So That's good. I guess and I'm also having a ultrasound on May 1st. so that will be kinda easy. anyway, I'm Really Happy That he is doing something, let's Call him Dr Herman.
Also had a rough Day because I slept late! and was rushing to my App! since I couldn't sleep because of My Wrist pain!
I better sleep, It's SO LATE! I tired doing this early but Time got away,AGAIN!!







                                              Keep The FAITH!
                                                         &
                                       God Loves you!! No Matter what!
                                                      Pamela 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam