Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Challenge 23!! & update on mi!


"Health Activist Choice Day 2! Write about whatever you like."
YAY!! I'm writing About bills my GI Dr's App tomorrow and what I'm up to and about my BREAK!!

"My Day has Been Very good. Just Long, since My City is Having Fiesta this Week, I got some stuff for the Parade on Friday. tons of Little Things! I'll try to take some pics later! then we went to The Library Then Home, And I was Paying Bills. Oh Have some Bill News for you. I Have disability and when You FIRST get it, they give the person who got disability 90 Day period from that day on till the 90 days end, My Lawyer didn't me about it and the letter I got from Disability Didn't say NOTHING! about it.. so I Have all theses bills They said would pay and I didn't know about the 90 days. so I HAVE TO PAY! I'm so upset.. so I'm praying that somehow Disability Will pay for it! so Please I have this Hanging over my head! Please Pray they PAY IT!"


"Also tomorrow Afternoon, I have a GI Dr's App and I'm VERY nervous! Because I haven't had a Endoscopy in 10 years and since I have IBS, He may tell me I Have to take one.. And I don't like at ALL!! So I'm just praying and Hoping all GOES WELL! and keeping the faith!" 


Starting in May. I'll be taking a break. I have a Project that will need my FULL Attention!! And Then I'll be back starting June 1! and Hopefully, I'll Finished My Still's Disease Medicine post before my break and in the fall, I will tell you MORE!! so Look for me! But I may change my mind and come back sooner if I finish my project sooner then I think. 



                                             QUOTES of the day! 
Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.
~ John Wooden


God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
~ Reinhold Niebuhr










                                                  KEEP THE FAITH! 
                                                          & 
                                           Have a Pain FREE DAY! 
                                                      Pamela 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam