Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Challenge 17!!





"Learned the Hard Way. What’s a health lesson you learned the hard way? Write about it for 15 today." 


Ohh man.. I learned so many thing.. Nothing is tougher then Being a Teenage with Arthritis!!!
One of things I think is the Most important! Don't Fake, Smile! That I'm fine!! and That you have no pain.. Jeez, I still do this, Why?? Because I want to tell myself. I'm fine! and Not sick and My body loves itself!!
STOP!! lying to your self, You IN pain Brat!! And be like... No, I can walk around when You need a Wheelchair or a Cain! because you are only hurting yourself!
 so NUMBER ONE LESSON for me! is faking your well to YOURSELF! when you ARE NOT!!! and You also have band-aids all over you also.. so that just gives you away.. and sorry if this makes no SENSE to you! but I had super tough day.. and I'm super SLEEPY! O_O my eyes have bags as Big as Band-aids... LOL, get it?!?! for me.. I feel This Happens to a lot of people That Have autoimmune diseases.. And sometimes when i'm in a Lot of pain! I feel like I go though this everyday because I Don't want to seems sick!!! and I try and act Like Everything is fine.. and it's not! we are Human and we want to Get better! but with autoimmune diseases, it takes time! This what I have Learned with My Health blog and with myself.
                                                   Quotes of the DAYS!


The attempt to silence a man is the greatest honour you can bestow on him. It means that you recognize his superiority to yourself.
~ Joseph Sobran



Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
~ Walt Whitman 



                                     Bible Verse of the day! 
                                                
"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God" ~1 Corinthians 1:18

                                                      PICS! 


                                      
                                        Keep the faith! 
                                               -Pamela 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam