Monday, April 16, 2012

Challenge 16 & Pin Boards?


"Pinboard. Create a pinterest board for your health focus. Pin 3 things. What did you pin? Share the images in a post and explain why you chose them!" 

Pinterest.com is a ONLINE Pin boards.. I use to be like What is The Big Deal?? I was WRONG! it's awesome! You just need a Invite, from a Friend! or someone! If You want to join, I can Invite you! so just Add me and make a account and it's easy!!! Add me!


I was on Pinterest.com and I found 3 Photos that Kinda Says,Why I have a Health blog.  Here they are! 


This what I'm scared of! and I want more People who have arthritis also to know, 

That if  You teat it now, your Hands may not become like that!



God is Just a Part of me! and He always Helps me!

                                   
          Love for God, My Family,My friends, and all The people in between.

I didn't do to Much today, I Just stayed Home.. I'm not feeling good. Because I'm 

Having a Flair up.. This will be Short and I haven't Forgotten about the still's 

Disease Medicine post & I hope I can Post it soon! Oh yes, and All the Posts  

Missed during the first Week of the Health Challenge week,when I was sick, I 

Will be Posting it in MAY! Look forward to it! 


     Video of the DAY!




Pics! 
I LOVE! 









Keep the FAITH! & Keep going on! 
God Bless! 
-Pamela 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam