Monday, April 16, 2012

Challenge 15 and Sunday, Sunday!

"Challenge 15 and Sunday, Sunday!"
"Writing with Style."
What’s your writing style? Do words just flow from your mind to your fingertips? Do you like handwriting first? Do you plan your posts? Title first or last? Where do you write best?

"Well, my writing style is more, Flows out!! I always start with a Prayer then I Think about what I want to say and Then It all Comes together... :D
someday's It's really stresses for me because I have so much PAIN!! and I don't want to write But I feel Like a have it! But Normally it doesn't do up! Because Then I'm thinking that's Not what My Readers WANT!! or I WANT! so no.. It won't go UP!
And I did, I try to plan them But when I do, the post Looks Poorly Written.. and I don't post it! I never pre-write them.. I can barely write as It is!!! :(

My Sunday Day
Sunday, Was Awesome, Church was just WOW! God is so good! 
you have a Wonderful day! 


Keep the faith!! and Have a Blessed day! 
-Pamela 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam