Saturday, April 14, 2012

Challenge 14 & Make Up Haul & dry Eyes???

          Wego Health Challenge 14 Of the 30 Day Health Challenge! 
 "My Dream Day."
Describe your ideal day. How would you spend your time? Who would you spend it with? Have you had this day? If not – how could you make it happen?


"My Dream Day!" Is to Be with My Family, As in My Mom and Dad and My Two Brothers and My Dog, Paco at the Beach and sitting in a Chair and also Reading. we do this at Lease Once a Year. we Take a break from the Busy Life in the City.


HAUL TIME! 
This Past Friday, I went shopping at Local store Here Like Wal-mart. called HEB. I got some MAKE UP! :D and Nails Polish, I have been saving all my pennies up and I Finally got some Stuff I wanted so Here it goes! 



I got Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combo/Oily Skin Makeup with SPF 6, Sand Beige 180 
It works Good so Far. 
                                       You can Read more here!


I got Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle. Because My nails are NASTY! and need to Grow! Read More and Price! so Far. It's a Good Base Coat! :) 





I need a REALLY Good Bronzer since  i'm so Light and Look so PALE! I got e.l.f. Studio Bronzers, 83703 Golden Bronzer Read more about it! 





I got a NYC, Eye Brow Pencil in Taupe. I tried it and I really Like! Mine Look even more Fuller! Next time I'll get one from NYX, I heard,That One is a A lot better!! 



E.L.F Studio Blush in Ticked Pink! I LOVE THIS ONE! :D such a Good Price for it! it's 3.00!! I'll Get another Color next time. 

Now NAIL POLISH TIME! 






I LOVE Revlon Nail polish Right now! I Love the Color minted! ever since I saw it on a Video on youtube..It was like a Month ago. I finally got it! it's SO PRETTY!  Click to See how Much I AM! LOL!




L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish, Tangerine Crush. It's SO PRETY! I have not used it yet! so I can't wait to TRY IT! CLICK ME!


This is "Wet n wild" nail polish fast dry "buffy the violet slayer!" what a CUTE NAME RIGHT!?! LOL! it's SO PURPLE! I love it so much..!
I also got another Wet N Wild Color since they are SO BRIGHT! 


This Color is Called " Saved By the Blue"

"Sally Hansen" Hard as Nails! Xtreme wear, In Blue me away! is so PRETTY! 

 Last but not LEASE!
I wanted to Share with what Type of Eye drops I use for my Eyes Because of My Sjogren's syndrome, I use Visine tears dry eye relief. I just got a New bottle on Friday, It Did take me a LONG TIME! too Find it Because I have tired almost Every Dry Eye Drops on the Market! 


                                       "Bible Verse's of the Day!"


"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." ~ Romans 3:23-24


"The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget."
~ Thomas Szasz


"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."
~ David Brinkle



Thank You so much for Reading and Have a Blessed and Safe Weekend! 
God Bless!
-Pamela 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam