Saturday, April 7, 2012

April 6th, Challenge 2!


"Quotation Inspiration. Find a quote that inspires you (either positively or negatively) and free write about it for 15 minutes."

“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.”
~ Helen Keller. 
                                 

"Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye."
                                                 ~ Helen Keller

Helen Keller is a HUGE Role Model of Mine,since I was a Kid. yes, she had tough time growing up. I have one person in my Family who is Blind. Well, This Person is Older. Like near 95 years Old and this Person Heard her SPEAK! HER!! I KNOW!! I died when They told me!! and How SWEET! and down to earth, she was!! she was so funny also!! and well, This was at the Blind School Of Texas. But Wow! so when They told me that, I went home and Looked her More. I was 17 at the time and Now Even More she's a Huge inspiration for me, TO keep the Faith and keep going!!! and she has taught me to never give up even when It looks like you can't go on anymore, Just keep going!! :) 

                                           Arthritis Link of the day! 

                                                    http://goo.gl/flVAy


















Keep the FAITH!! :D <3 
God Bless! 
-Pamela 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam