Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 5th,Challenge 1.



April 5th, Challenge 1
"Health Time Capsule" 
Pretend you’re making a time capsule of you & your health focus that won’t be opened until 2112. What’s in it? What would people think of it when they found it?


I would put a note in it first. That be like this.


"HELLO,There! 
I'm Pamela from April 5th 2012
I lived in Texas, I'm a American and PROUD!!
I had a Blog and I fought autoimmune disease's Called Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Fibromyalgia,(Fibro) (IBS) Irritable bowel syndrome and Sjogren's Syndrome and Still's Disease. You in 2112 May have a cure by now. (I hope so!)  
I'm 20 now. I had a amazing family, That God Blessed me with and Took care of me. 
Btw Don't forget your family! or God or where you came from! because that always Helps you be ground and help you have a Better.
Have a Wonderful Life, from 2012 
-Pamela. The Girl who always had Faith."




I would also Put a pic of Paco and I. 
A Real Madrid Jersey then Put a note, The team I loved! 

and a Bible! 


I'm writing in Past tense Because I'm sure, by now I'm dead.. Lol.. who could Live that Long?!? But God!! 


Pamela,where have you been?????????????
The Reason, I have been GONE! Was because I was trying to get My own Domain Or SITE! It was going to be Livngonfaithwithpamela.com BUT! whenever you buy a Name or Domain, You also have to get a Host.. and a host is the (www.) I couldn't find one that was My in Price range, or CHEAP! Lol. I am on a Budget! and don't be shocked! you all know that!  so I'm still trying to fix that! and I do Own Livingonfaithwithpamela.com But I don't have a Host website yet! so if you know any that are cheap and Good, please Tell me!! But I'm going to have Faith That God will bring me a Good Host website!! 


In Other News of me! 
I went to The Rhumy today. I'm getting a X-ray next week and A lot of Blood Taken out. Because of some side effects, I'm getting of some of My Medicines. to be Safe! So I'm glad, he's doing this and I'm staying on All my Current medicines right now. I'm Happy for that!! 



QUOTES of the week!  

"Come to the edge, he said. They said:
We are afraid. Come to the edge, he
said. They came. He pushed them,
And they flew..."
- Guillaume Apollinaire 



"The future has many names: For the weak, it means the unattainable. For the fearful, it means the unknown. For the courageous, it means opportunity." ~ Victor Hugo


 "Remember there's no such thing as a
small act of kindness. Every act 
creates a ripple with no logical end."
- Scott Adams 

"Love's greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred." - Barbara De Angelis 


"Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense." ~ Mark Overby


Bible Verse of the Day! 


"Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.” ~ Romans 3:24




Arthritis Link of the week! 


CLICK ME!




VIDEO of the Week! 


It's Christine Miserandino! founder and Owner of http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/ LOOK at her site!! 

PICS! I love right now! 














KEEP THE FAITH!!
God Bless!
Pamela 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam