Monday, March 26, 2012

Running around!

 Hello, Readers!
Yes, This week and weekend have been SUPER crazy! for me, I Did a LOT!! I'm Very Proud of Myself. 
Because I went running On Friday, I know, You are thinking, PAMELA!! what are you doing,RUNNING!??!?! But I wanted to run! So I went for a Run. It was Fun, The weather was like PERFECT!!! I really want to go keep up with the running and also went to some stores and some stuff for Summer and I got more bracelets and rings.  
Saturday I went my cousins soccer Game, and Then Breakfast with My Family. And My Cousin's Team WON!! He was so HAPPY! even though there are no Losers!! theses kids are so good at soccer. 
Sunday was Good. I went to Church, It was Awesome! then we went to Lunch and Then My Dad and My brothers and I were at the flea market And I got a Cross Ring.. for a DOLLAR! I'm being lazy right now and I didn't take a pic!!
just kinda trying to deal with my pain still...  
But I'll post one soon!!
I have some NEWS to share!
I Have something to tell You are!! Number one, Is That I AM Now! in "The Fibro Blog Directory"! as a Fibro Blogger. I'm Number 56!


 I'm so Happy and Blessed That, I was able to Join "The Fibro Directory." I also have the Fibro Directory Badge!! SO YAY!




and Thank You so much to The owner of the Site, Lee Good.
Here's The site if You want to see it. http://goo.gl/687oS 

anyway, Keep a look out for more POSTS this WEEK! I can't wait to share MORE News with y'all!

Keep the FAITH! and keep going! we can do this together!
-Pamela AKA Faith



Health Click of the WEEK!


    Quotes and Bibles verses of the week. 

"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life."
~ Isadora James 

"Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."
~ Albert Einstein 



"Those who stand firm during testing are blessed. They are tried and true. They will receive the life God has promised to those who love him as their reward." ~ James 1:12

"For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe in him, but also to suffer for him" ~Philippians 1:29







      Thank You for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam