Monday, March 19, 2012

Flare Up Haul!

Hello Everyone!!

I was in the ER this past weekend, because on Thursday, I had some Lower back pain. I thought, It was just back pain from my diseases. But it was my IBS and My stomach got backed up. I was also dehydrated, because of the IBS. It had maybe been a day and a half since my last bowl. It was hurting My whole body.. The ER Dr X was one of the best. His wife has RA and he knows How I'm not Normal and My Body is extra sensitive! Even for a healthy Person, they Just take a Pill or Take a Spoonful of milk of magnesia and Feel Better! Not me, I have to take milk of magnesia like 4 spoonfuls and Dulcolaxs But like three pills a day and hot tea.  Finally but I still feel backed up and the bad IBS Cramps.  Dr X Did tell me, that I MUST see a GI Dr soon and that I can't put this off anymore. I told Him, I will and That I have been putting it off.. But I learned my Lesson. I will NOT put this Appointment off! I will see my GI Dr Soon!
and I have a SUPER vicious Sore Throat, on top of all this and I looked
( still Look like) a tomato TOO! 
And Yes,This is a Still's Disease Flare up.. Just so you know!
That was on FRIDAY!! so All Weekend, I was in Bed!! and I went to Church on Sunday.. Then we stayed home since I was pain.. still from my IBS and It was raining! I was in bone pain too.  
But for Dinner I did eat.. an AWESOME! Chicken Burger with onion rings, so GOOD! just what I needed. 
I saw the Good Wife and CSI Miami.. and Haven't seen them in forever!! I remember, Why still Like them.. The Drama!! and sometimes good acting. 
Today, (Monday) I woke up with a still Sore Throat and Runny Nose..and Stuffy nose And for some reason Medicaid is giving me a LOT of Trouble with all My medicines today.. My Mom and I have been on the phone with them all day and all the pharmacys!
Remember I got the influenster Box? In the mail in my last Post! well, here is What is inside of it! It was For the Valentines day







             Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler is AWESOME!  It's around $3.50 and It's GLUTEN FREE!

                                  
 Gillette Venus & Olay Razor..Is AMAZING! doesn't hurt and is super easy!! and it's $9.00 but I would buy it again! 



Kiss Nail Dresses, That Stick! haven't Tried these Yet !I KNOW!! I should! I'll post when I wear them!They are $7.00. 



Truvia natural sweeter $3.00 (40 ct) I haven't tired it YET! I know! But I will soon.. Remember I was sick! I'll post when use it!

                                      


                                   THE BEST FOR LAST!
                 Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar $3.00  

It's HEAVEN!!maybe the best Chocolate Bar Ever! I thought It was all Hype.. But      it's NOT! Go buy it and try it! it's the Best! 




The End of My Box! But I love this BOX!! Thank You so much, Influenster!


I also Went Shopping to Bath and Body Works! CLICK ME! 
and I got some Signature Collection Mini Fragrances. 
I Love this Store!!



Sweet Pea.



Be Enchanted 


Mist Pink Chiffon



They Smell so GOOD!I love them all! I could stay in there all day.. I Love that store!

My red FACE!! and My cheeks were so hot.. they were on Fire! it came on so fast! and left as quick as it came.  
My IV arm and Yes, I was dehydration also.. 



Keep the FAITH!
-Pamela AKA FaithGirl

QUOTES of the Week!


Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.

~ Will Rogers 




Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit. ~ Conrad Hilton 









                                    Fashion of the WEEK!


I LOVE theses Shoes! if I can't them, I may make my Own! Because they are so PRETTY!

    (Keira Knightley)  
               I love this Dress! It's so Spring Like! I saw this on Vogue and I love it! 
And she looks even More taller and Slimmer with Nude Pumps That are Good for Short people Like me! 


What do You think??  

3 comments:

  1. Great products and you look so sweet !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment made my day. Thank you for making me smile :)

    You have a beautiful blog.

    x X

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGH!! Thank You so much! <3 You are both wonderful bloggers and how Blessed I feel. Thank You so much! no idea how much This means to me.
    God Bless!
    -Pamela

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam