Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy FRIDAY!

                                  HAPPY Friday,Everyone! :)
Hope You having a Wonderful day!
I Had a Pretty Good day! Just Went to the Bank Then went to Old Navy and I got some stuff!! YAY!! They are having a sale right now.. So go shop now, if your Looking for good DEALS!! Lol.. I always am on the hunt for good deals.
Last Night, I took tylenol pm as a Sleep medicine to help me sleep. Because My Dr didn't call in my Ambien so I have no sleep Medicine. So I tired it tylenol pm last night and it worked Ok. I fell asleep fast and stayed asleep! and only Thing, Next time I will only take one pill and not two, Because I felt like a Zombie when I woke up..
Anyway,besides My pain in my back.. It's all good. Since there is not that much Humidly in the city right now! YAY ME!! so It's just plan HOT right now.. It was 90 today.. so by June we will hit 100.. I can see it NOW!! and tomorrow I have More FAMILY TIME! yay!! I will be posting Daily! starting Sunday, APRIL 1th! it's coming so FAST!! But I know April will be AMAZING! also, I really want to do more interveiws with more people, On here. so if You like to be On My blog! Just email me! My Email is on the side bar. also I am buying, My OWN Domain! I'm so HAPPY! it should be done By Monday, It will take you there, don't worry about it, So NO MORE Pamcrazylife.blogspot.com. It will change It LivingonFaithWithPamela.com. I'm VERY HAPPY! and Happy That God has blessed me with a GROWING Blog!! and amazing And Loyal Readers. Thank you so much! <3
Here are some songs I'm in love with right now!
Dare You To Move - Switchfoot (Jayesslee Cover)



"Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen/Jeff Buckley cover By CLARA C.  It's so GOOD!

                                Health click of the DAY! CLICK ME!


"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them. But do not let them master you." -Hellen Keller

It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen.
~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart.
~ Leo Buscaglia


Alexa Chung
She's My Style Icon of the Month. She's Just Amazing in the way she dresses and acts, she's not a Party girl or anything, she has and knows good fashion and amazing Taste! 
















KEEP THE FAITH! God Bless and Have a PAIN free WEEKEND!! 
-Pamela 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam