Tuesday, March 27, 2012

30 Days in 30 Posts!

30 days, 30 posts challenge! 
30 days of April. 
I will be doing Wego Health 30 days 30 posts challenge. It's all 30 days of APRIL! 
I will be posting daily! I can't wait!! I want you all to see it and It will all be different health stuff!! so never the same thing! April is going to be AWESOME! because we will be having Good Friday and Easter and FIESTA!!! And are you ready to come along with me?? :)
also I got my shots today! My back has been killing me.. Because of this Humidity in the air..

Fashion of the Week!


I saw L'Wren Scott Fall 2012 Ready to wear line on style.com and I almost died. I love it so much! and I can't wait for Fall Fashion now. 
















Bible verse of the Day


"My deliverance and glory depend on God. God is my strong rock. My refuge is in God." ~Psalm 62:7 



Quote of the day! 


"If you're not using your smile, you're like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook."
~ Les Giblin


Keep the FAITH! 
-Pamela 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam