Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The ER!

Hi... *in a weak voice*
This weekend has Been nothing but BAD!! I missed Church! :( 
Saturday Morning, I woke up sick.. I just had a fever and I was not feeling well, so all I did was wake up late! and get ready for church the next day and go to bed early... Mom gave me some Tylenol and That was That.. so I thought.
I woke up at around 3 am and I was Super cold! and tried to sleep again and could not sleep.. so I woke up mom and I had a Fever and wouldn't go down..I asked Mom.. I need to go to the ER, I Think... I couldn't walk or even think. my Parents took me to the ER.. I couldn't even talk.. I barely remember it. we got to the ER and I had a Fever of 102 or 101? one of those.. and the ER, was Empty... so no wait!
We got to the Back and The Dr Looked at me.. and wanted to Run some tests. so they Put a IV in because I may have been dehydrated.. so as they Put the IV in, I felt Much Better soon I got it and They Took some blood out and we were there for about 4 hours and since they Finally told me, I have a Virus and it's Contagious!! and I keep coughing like a Old Woman and My voice sounds so bad!! below there are Pics of Me... in the ER and my IV.. my Camera Man took.. AKA my Wonderful Dad.
also I didn't make it to Church. Not only was am I sick. My Whole Family is now sick and we are now getting better. so If Your Thinking what Happened to her Arthritis? I was in PAIN at the same time.. so Yeah.. anyway.. I'm sleeping a lot so I'm writing this in between sleeping and taking medicines.
i'm too sleep..
-Pamela AKA FaithGirl or AKA SickGirl

EDIT** I forget to tell y'all! My Wonderful Grandparents Brought us some Caldo ( Mexican Chicken Soup) and Helped us a Lot. so SWEET!! and Thank you to my Grandparents! :)



                                                       Me in The ER






                              My Mom Said.. I look like i'm sleeping here.



2 comments:

  1. So sorry you were there. Get better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had to go through that but I'm glad you have such a good attitude. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam