Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Post!!

Hello, There!!
It's 2012!! YAY!! it's HERE!! we made it! YAY! *Claps* Now... I'm Not doing a New Year resolutions! because I can Never do them or keep them! But I do Have Goals for this year! :) Let me list them here for you all to SEE!! 


Goals for 2012!! 


1. Spend more time with God and Read my Bible more.
2. Get MORE rest, ask for help.
3. Exercise more! 
4. Be HAPPIER! 
5. Enjoy My Family More. 
6. Help Out with JRAPeeps more! (My Foundation)
7. Be there More for My Friends and Be a better friend! 
8. Don't be Negative! 
9. Potty Train PACO!! (My Dog)
10. Be a Better Role Model for the People Around me. 

What are Your goals?? I would Like to know. (I'm Nosy :)) 

I was Reading incourage.me and They Had a Blog Post about reflecting on 2011 and I'm going to Post it and Fill It Out! For Y'all to read! Let's do this! 

20 Questions for a New Year’s Eve Reflection

1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year? 
mmm.. Let's see! Dancing with My Whole Family at My Grandparents Anniversary 50th Party When it was the Last Song.. and Everyone was Danceing and then when It ended we were all Hugging and Kissing and saying good-bye. I will Never forget that night. it was GREAT.
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
When My Dr Thought I had cancer, that was in March and I thought, I was going to Die.
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
My Dad surprising me by taking me to go see Lady Antebellum in Concert!! 
4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
My Life changing and I Couldn't do anything to stop it But God Showed me why and How to Understand it.
5. Pick three words to describe 2011.
Faith,Family,Forgiven. Now Faith, I Used it so MUCH! and Without It God couldn't have helped me Like HE did! Family Because without my Family. my Mom & Dad & Brothers. For Loving me no matter what! & My Cousins Kids who Told me a LOT this year! "PAMELA,You can beat this!! "No more RA!!" "no more Illness!" and My Grandparents Both sets. Who helped me a lot! and All My Family for just being there! Forgiven, Because God Forgives you, no Matter what & so does my Dad & Mom & brothers. A Lot of My medicines change my moods & I carry on & Yell & get angry for anything! But Now I'm getting better! Those are my 3 words. 
6. Pick three words your spouse/(I'll use My Parents) would use to describe your 2011 (don’t ask them; guess based on how you think your spouse/Parents sees you). 
Tough,Painful,Changing
7. Pick three words your spouse/(Parents) would use to describe their 2011 (again, without asking).
Hard, surprising,Family.
8. What were the best books you read this year?

Besides The Bible. "The Diary of a Young Girl" by Anne Frank. I read This Book twice "I Have Lived A Thousand Years: Growing Up In The Holocaust"by Anne Frank Remembered" by 
9. With whom were your most valuable relationships?
My relationship with GOD first and still working on it.  With My Parents & My Brothers& My Dr's & Jerry & My friends Sole,Sari,Melinda,Lusi, Katie Beth,Samantha,Miriam.
10. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year? 
How I see myself
11. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?
a lot! From to How I See myself to how I want to grow as a Person.
12. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?
 More faithful and grew to trust God more. I feel Like I understand God more and care what he Thinks of me More then anyone.
13. In what way(s) did you grow physically?
a inch? In my Height... only way I think. 
14. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?
Helping them and caring more and seeing how words can hurt people.
15. What was the most enjoyable part of your work (both professionally and at home)? 
I love Being a Blogger! since I'm Severely/chronically sick right now & can't work or Go to college at this time. I feel as blogging is My job! and I want to Help people understand Autoimmune diseases. 
16. What was the most challenging part of your work (both professionally and at home)?
writing the Posts But Having Arthritis in My hands is the worst!! 
17. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
Having two Doctors who wasted my time because They didn't do anything or believe I was sick! and when I'm sick in Bed! :( 
18. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
With My family and My little cousins. I'm always So happy! and also Painting and Food. When I email or tweeting or Message My friends who are sick Like I am! when I blog!!! that's the BEST WAY! 
19. What was biggest thing you learned this past year?
How to be more satisfied with My Life and My illness. 

20. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2011 for you. 
Faith,Family and God Forgives His Kids even when they mess up... 


That was so much fun! I hope You can Try it too! I hope you can do this!! go here! incourage.me <---CLICK ME!) and Copy it and Paste is some where so You can do it too! :) I hope You enjoyed it! I did too!

I was Reading Another Fibro Blog Post  "How To Have A Bad Day Gracefully And Avoid Guilt With Chronic Illness." <<-- CLICK IT! Very Good Blog Post By Jen. I was Looking Up Fibro Blogs and I found it. It's a Old Post But I liked it because having fibro Myself.. sometimes does make me feel Guilty even if most of the time, My family is Fine with it but I don't feel fine with it.. Now I am but It took time.. Just thought Maybe it would help you. 

Yesterday I had a Good day with My family. It was Fun and I did some shopping... I'll post my buys Later this Month & I walked a LOT & Got my Shots from Jerry & It was really hard for me.. I was crying a bit... Just lately I have been kinda of feeling the pain more & today I was sick and In bed.. but Tomorrow I will go out more. I hope to go on a little walk. Have a Wonderful Weekend! I don't know what God has for me This weekend besides Church on Sunday But I'm ready! (saying it like Spongebob, SMILING!!)
God Bless!
-Pamela AKA FaithGirl












5 comments:

  1. Really amazing post, I like list!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress by entering the Free People giveaway??? on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much, Fabrizia! YAY! Yes we can! I love Your Blog! Your to sweet! I will enter! if You want I can Post about it!
    God Bless!
    -Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visited me, Happy new year!
    And really a nice post! :D
    good luck~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! your welcome Cominca! I love Your blog! Happy New year's to you too! :) aww! Thank you! Your so Sweet! God Bless! -Pamela <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. pamela you are amazing. I pray everything works out for you.
    I love your words. keep it up. (HAPPY)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam