Monday, December 26, 2011

The Doctor, The Widow and The Wardrobe.



Hope Your Christmas day Was Wonderful! 
Mine was Great! how I spent last night, was FUN! I stayed up late watching the Doctor Who Christmas special with my family. It was GREAT. I thought. It was Set in 1940's and we meet the wife/Widow Madge Arwell  and her children Lily and Cyril  while her Husband is away at war. It was Kinda Like"The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe". (or The First Book.) There was a secret world too! (another secret world, that I want to go to) just like in the book. while keeping from plagiarizing And The Christmas tree (Oddly not the one pictured) in the Living Room  Part of The House was EPIC. OMGH!  I keep saying I want a tree just like that next year! And the woods looked so nice! I was amazed and blown back! and The Mom had a Secret Gun in her Coat! And Then when she tried to Save her kids from the forest creatures! And Lily seemed so real as a Daughter and Her son who walked into the Secret WORLD! Dr Who Himself seemed Like he didn't know what he was doing Either Like the Secret world Did change! And The way The Father Died! Or Did he? It seemed so real. Wow.. My Mouth was like Opened the Whole TIME!! and The Ponds make an appearance also! But at the end! and If You're a Doctor Who nerd Like I am, this is a Must Watch! GO WATCH IT!! and Don't take My World for it. My Brothers who are even More Dr Who Fans then I am were a bit at odds about it. he said It was More About Family, Then the plot/Normal. But I still really liked it. It's good to change It up. 
All and all. I LOVED IT! And It was Very good!
Hope You like it and Matt Smith did a Wonderful Job!! 




                         

God Bless! 
-Pamela AKA Faith Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam