Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Hero!!

Demi, Your my hero, My Best friend! that song feels like My life! Thank you for Writing! IT! I just have no words. I love it SO much! Fighting so much stuff right now and It feels Like My life story.. Your Amazing, and EPIC! you will do much more! Your my hero! Just know that!


because Now You showed the world You are truly a SkyScraper!!  And I thought You should Know THAT! <3 I love the Music video! it's amazing, The Heart never Broke And Demi didn't either.. 
I Hit rock Bottom when I was 18, I had just found Out what I had, and that there was NO CURE! and I was upset and Angry at everyone.. My whole family and even God,I knew it wasn't them that caused it! I just kept saying Why me?? Then I said, Why not you!?? Your a Strong person and You can Beat these's Disease's and With God's Help and My Parents Help, I was able to See that I was born with it and I will Be able to beat it with God's Help. :) and I am! And Demi is My Hero! :) 
This song is Just SO Perfect for anyone! Here's the Music Video, watch It! :D it's amazing! 



I just Love these's Words "You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I’m made of glass Like I’m made of paper, Oh Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground, Like a skyscraper! Like a skyscraper!" 
It's amazing!
The song is in My little Player if you want to heard it!!  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam