Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm BACK!

Hola People! :D How are You all?? I am ok. I was on a Hiatus For a Month. I need some time off from my Blog, Because I was starting to Dwelling on my JRA to much and My Mom said Maybe You need to stop blogging for a Bit so I stopped But I'm Back NOW! :D a lot has Happened this Week for me and MONTH! Well, Let's see my Boys Spain won the World Cup! :D I died! :) My BOYS won! :D haha and Then My Aunt was Here FUN! :D Then My Cousins Moved Back to Texas! :D and Now this week. I went another city Here in Texas, To see my Doctor.. I didn't get Good News.. Well, He said No Lupus! so that was Awesome! But My fibromyalgia is Really BAD right now and I may have Ankylosing Spondylitis. He's looking into that so I had Blood work and X-rays done. I will Find out this week If I have it1 I hope NOT! :( But I just want to know what's wrong with me! and he also said that My JRA seems to be ok for now. so that's good. One less thing to worry about it, I'm Just Busy with that and Kinda worried about it But I will get though it! with God and Family and Friends I can! :D anyway.. right now, I'm on Tumblr My other Love! :D and playing games on facebook but I think I'm going to Take a Nap. I'm really Tried.. :( Have a awesome Saturday!
God Bless! :D <3
-Pamela
PS I hope to write tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam