Friday, March 26, 2010

OMGH! SCARED!

SO this week has been CRAZY AS is everyweek for me! I blogged on Tuesday So let's start what happend on wet Wedsday! :| Mom and I go to the washateria. :) SO then my Doctor nurse calls and tells us my liver enzymes are high, and that we have to go see my Primary Doctor and to stop Methotrexate and diclofenac because that's what causing it but why I'm scared is my kidneys and liver have been hurting like for a month now and I have to go see my Primary but I have been in bed or don't want to go! So my Doctor said she got the blood and she will call us back that was yesterday (Thursday)SO I'm like ok. call already! LOL! But by the time the nurse called I already took my Methotrexate. she was like it's only 9:00 but I woke up at 6:00 because I couldn't sleep! anyway,came home even though it was rainy and I was in shock still,then I slept. then Dinner. then rested not much computer that day. lol then Thursday! :) I was on twitter talking to my Besties! :) LOVE THEM! even though they drive me CRAZY! yes,though a computer they can do that! HAHA! :) So then I was in bed after that then PROJECT RUNWAY! I love it :) My FAV show! :) I would Love to be there Someday! I hope and Pray I can! :D anyway then eat something then stayed up till 1:00 because I couldn't sleep! PAIN! So today FRIDAY! Was ok. I woke up later then was in bed and then got a phone call I was waiting for :) then bed and dinner! :D WHOO! then now resting and Blogging! WHHOOOO! :)
I love to blog,I need to more :)
about just anything! LOL! and with JRAPeeps, it's getting BIGGER and I have more Ideas. just praying we get bigger :)
And What Do Y'all think Of the new layout??? TELL ME! :)
Talk to you all later!
-Pamela! <3 and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well with you. You deserve to be happy. Get better and learn to live with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... Thank you SO much! :) God bless! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam