Saturday, February 13, 2010

SO MUCH!

Today has been Great for me! I got some Big news for @JRAPeeps and my Pain has been All right dealing with it as always. :) So yesterday was my Mom's Birthday! YAY! For her! I won't say how old she is! LOL! :) Today WOW! So I talked to Kevin at Arthritis Introspective, He's Super nice :) and has a Lot of ideas. So a site should be up soon :) So I was Thinking about College this week :| So Cooking is out! I have been trying and no, So I have been thinking like I said and praying and I think, I'm going to go down a new path, and I don't know what's coming but I'm ready! :) So My life is really! good. So Sorry, I haven't Been blogging. I have been busy So sunday was the Selena Gomez Concert! :) It was SO much! they only thing, I had to walk in the cold :| But it was ok. :) Monday it was SO cold! So home all day. Tuesday, Date night for Mom and Dad. Wedsday,home. Thursday,Mom's Birthday It was GREAT! :D Today was good. :) all week it had been raining and cold :( No snow! But my Friends in Dallas got some! Blessed People! LOL! So Tomorrow is my Mom's party! YAY! :D
I'll post again tomorrow Good night! and God bless!
-Pam

1 comment:

  1. Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam