Friday, February 5, 2010

Ok day.

So Thursday was bad! and today was Ok. Yesterday, was bad! I was in bed all day and couldn't walk and today was better, I went out and shopping. :) So it was good. Just now I'm in a lot of pain. :\ this Sunday will be a test for me, I'm going to a Selena Gomez Concert, And I have to walk! So I will see how I am! Plus the Super bowl. I'm going for the Saints! WHOO! LOL! I'm just trying to get though this week. So I got some bad news, in my JRA fight. Found out I have more Erosions and some are scoop erosions. I'm really down. I'm trying not to let it get to. I can't think about it becase when I do I want to cry,even writing this, I had to go hug my Mom because I want to cry. It's Just so hard because, I think, I'm getting better and I'm not. I mean, after all these 6 years of going though this it's hitting me! that this will never go away. I don't know! maybe it's because I'm in a lot of pain right now. anyway. Sorry, I'm To not be Upbeat today :(

-Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam