Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Not doing good!

Not doing that good today, It has been hard,crazy! I mean yesterday was So BAD! I mean pain and pain! I thought, I was going to have to go to the Hospital But finally I fell asleep. So today was my shot every wedsday, I get it. I was in a lot, then I took my shot then a little now I lot! My ribs feel like I broke them! And so does everything else. tomorrow I have physical therapy, and it's cold outside at lease for me. :( and it's rainy. I kinda don't want to go, I feel So bad! I just hope, I feel better soon. Anway I'm just trying now to let this to me! My Cousins keep mebusy. I lovw them and Mom has BEEN AMAZING! :) And my Brothers TO! :) I love them! And dad To :)
have to go hands hurt-Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam