Monday, January 4, 2010

Bad JRA day.

So My JRA was super bad yesterday and today! Yesterday was Church,And I loved it! :) then Lunch SO good! then Real Madrid played! So sad,We lost! and I was wearing my Jersey. But I was in bed off and on and walked So slow! And this morning, I was So bad! I was trying to not to stay in bed but I did. Then I went out and it was cold,This cold is making me Feel So bad! it's in the 40s all day and the 50s and the 30s and 20s tonight! NO! LOL! So now I have like all this stuff on trying to stay warm and the Heater is on! It's just me,everything is not great. Just a bad day with my JRA. Anyway,I just need to rest up, I just hope I feel better soon! But it's going to be So cold! all week! the 20s and 30s! I'm just trying to be Upbeat! LOL! I better go, My hands Hurt SO much! I hope everyone is having a Good day so far.
-Pamela :)

2 comments:

  1. GIRL, I'm seriously feeling your pain. I didn't develop RA until I was in my 20's, so I cannot imagine what you are going thru being as young as you are. But, I love the fact that you always seem to be upbeat, even when I KNOW that you are in pain. Keep your chin up and remember that there are a lot of us out thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGH! Tina.ari! Thank you SO much! Your a amazing friend :)
    I'll keep trying! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam