Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve.

SO Christmas Eve was Great and Christmas day to! I loved it :) Only One thing! My JRA! Sometimes it's hard to be Upbeat about it! LOL! :) So let's Start on Christmas Eve! It was SO much fun! I was With My Mom's Family,that day! Not to much family there,But it was So fun with my Grandma and Grandpa. They are always praying for me. :) We sing Christmas Carols and ate Cookies So good! :) and Opened Gifts! I loved it! I got some socks and a Shirt,SO nice :) Then we went to my Dad's mom's But everyone went home early :( Last year we up till 2! So I was ready to stay up late! Well,I did because I had to wrap gifts still :) So I wraped them and washed my hair. :) LOL! my RA was ok that day.
So Great Day Next Christmas Day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam