Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Day before Turkey Day!

Today is the day before ThanksGiving! YAY! LOL! I'm Happy! So my day was ok. I had somewhat a lot of pain! I woke up stiff! because of the cold and Got ready to go to my Grandma's house to help her get ready for Tomorrow. I had fun hanging out with her and my Grandpa and my Cousin. My G-ma as I call her, keep asking me if I was ok and how I felt and what I could eat because it's always changeing. lol. I only ate a plate full and
G-ma said are you going to eat more?? grandma, I'm not a pig I Thought! LOL! It's my meds and I could not eat anymore! I'm saving it all for tomorrow! LOL! So then I went to Target with my Cousin, It was fun talking to her. And then Dinner, Pizza! YAY! And Resting up for tomorrow. I'm going to try Hard not to Complain about my pain or Anything, Besides I'm already bringing my own tea because I can't drink Soda it hurts my teeth, RA has made them So much worser. I'm So thankful for my Family! I could not do this with out them! I mean No way! So tomorrow I hope I can forget about my pain. I'm going to bed now. It's late and I'm Sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You Commenting! & I always read them.
Xx Pam